How to make kale edible in 10 minutes!!
I remember being served kale at work in the canteen and the dinner lady packed on three large spoonfuls of it, safe to say when I put my tray on the trolley I was not the only person who left a mass of boiled kale on the plate. However after I recovered from this kale-tastrophy, I investigated recipes which make kale taste nice. This is what i did.. it isn’t very original but its delicious – it even got the boyfriend eating greens!
1. Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
2. Wash the kale in a large bowl.
3. Dry the kale thoroughly – use a clean tea towel or kitchen paper
4. Evenly spread the pieces on to a baking tray.
5. Drizzle with olive oil or spray with a low calorie olive oil spray
6. Sprinkle kale with salt and add chilli flakes (optional)
7. Bake in oven for about 6 minutes or until crispy!